Rainbow Tango Group
Tango is the dance where the embrace means acceptance…
Subscribe to our newsletter Email US: email@example.com
OUR Mission: Rainbow Tango strives to create a safe and friendly environment for the LGBTQ community to dance, mingle and make friends while dancing the Argentine Tango
- 7-8:30 All level Class
- 8:30-12am Open Role Dancing
NEW VENUE: El Cid Restaurant, 174 8th Ave, New York, NY 10011
- LGBT Tango week celebration: Tue Sept 29th, 7-10pm @ El Cid Restaurant.
- FREE OPEN HOUSE, Wed Oct 14th 7-9:30pm @ LGBT Center: 208 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011
- FREE OPEN HOUSE, Wed Nov 11th 7-9:30pm @ LGBT Center: 208 W 13th St, New York, NY 10011
- Tango Impac+ for people living with HIV, Wed Nov 25th from 7-10pm, Place TBA
Option Price Visits Expiration RT – Trial (First Time students only) (BUY) $10 1 Same day. IncludesClass and milonga RT- Milonga only (BUY) $10 1 Same day RT- Class and Milonga (BUY) $15 1 Same day RT – 5 Visits (BUY) $65 10 45 days RT – 10 Visits (BUY) $100 20 3 months
- Students with ID up to 25 years old and Senior citizen (+ 65 y.o) 25% discount. Must show proof for age and student.
- First time students can get a 30% off in his first package of 5 or 10 classes (This offer can not be combined). Enter this Promo Code: MYFIRSTPKG at the check out
Rainbow Tango wants YOU to try something NEW. Traditional dance roles are broken here. Dancers of all levels are welcomed.
All our tango classes and events are open role and “straight friendly”.
At our special Open Role classes, whether you’re straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual or transgender, you will enjoy learning and dancing tango without traditional gender fixed roles. Rainbow Tango promises a warm and welcoming atmosphere. Experienced dancers as well as beginners are welcome. Cash Bar. No partner necessary, but wear comfortable shoes – smooth soles preferred.
Never danced tango? We can start you up with a quick intro! No partner necessary, wear comfortable shoes – smooth soles preferred. Anyone can lead! Anyone can follow!
Rainbow Tango has produced several events dedicated exclusively to the LGBT community, including the first NYC Queer Tango festival in 2010, celebrating the same sex marriage in Argentina. More than 1,000 attended it.
Click on the image to watch the video of the festival!
Come to join us to the only LGBT Tango group in NYC!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To know our schedule of regular classes and events click here
Testimonials: “I didn’t think I could dance at all before I took a lesson at this school – I kept coming back because it was so much fun, and soon realized I was learning a lot – and quickly. The students and
teachers here are sensational, and the friendships I’ve made here are greatly treasured.
— Shien Lee, New York”