Buenos Aires Tango Experience
- Thanksgiving 2013
- Easter 2014
- Early April 2014 Gay and lesbian
Strictly Tango NYC invites you to a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in the beauty, passion and elegance of tango in the streets where it originated. Begin your journey from the hand of a local; Professional Dancer, Producer, and Choreographer, Sergio Segura, and enjoy special workshops, milongas, practicas, city tours of the breathtaking Buenos Aires, and more! STNYC’s Buenos Aires Tango Experience is truly one-of-a-kind experience to rediscover Tango from its roots.
- 6 hours Workshops with The Master Teachers Natalia Games and Gabriel Angio
- Oustanding Tango Dinner & show
- Traditional and popular Milongas of Buenos Aires every night
- Day at spa
- Regular Prácticas
- Group Tango classes with selected local teachers
- Buenos Aires City tour
- Welcome cocktail reception at Sergio’s house
- Tango history lecture by Sergio Segura
- Etiquette at Buenos Aires milongas lecture
- Tips on how to be a safe tourist in BA by Lic. Marcos Maggiori
- Farewell Dinner
Gender balance will be arranged for Natalia Games and Gabriel Angio workshops.
Program will be defined 15 days in advance to the date of the tour
One month Early bird starting $800
After 15 days before the tour $860
Non-refundable reservation fee $250
Refundable Balance 80% until 15 days before the starting day of the tour. Not refundable after.
Meals are not included
RESERVE YOUR SPACEOptional: We will assist you with the reservation of the following services
1- Hotel or lodging at Strictly Tango Condo
2- Tango shows
3- Colonia or Day in Tigre or other tours
4- Car Rental
Other Optional Services: We will help you to arrange the following services.
Companion services or Taxi dancers
Private classes with Sergio Segura,
Personal Shopper guide
Aesthetic consultation and treatments
1- Travel insurance is required.
2- Reciprocity visa fee is required. It is about $160 and need to be paid in advance at www.argentinafees.com