It takes only ONE day!: Hundreds of people experienced a unique course where you can learn and understand Tango in and easy way through the LEARN ARGENTINE TANGO method, created by Sergio Segura. Dancing at the end? Guaranteed!
Testimonials: “Thanks for a wonderful weekend of Tango for fast learners class! I just returned from a fabulous trip to Argentina and had so much fun dancing the tango in Buenos Aires (and of course watching the beautiful dancers there). I hadn’t realized how much you taught in such a short time, until I realized that I felt pretty comfortable with my basic grasp of the dance and the immeasurable foundations you taught. Muchas Gracias!”
— Orit, NY
- Third Monday 7pm, Thursday 7pm or Saturday 2pm of the month
- Thursday Sept 18th at 7PM and Saturday Sept 20th at 2PM
PRE REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY
Tango Fundamentals Marathon
For totally beginners and Pre-Intermediate students
Tango for Fast Learners is an intensive workshop for people who want to undertake the challenge of learning all the basics of tango in one day. Students will be introduced to all of the basics they need to dance with elegance and style at milongas.
- No partner needed
- No tango experience required
- Coordination and balance is required
- Leather soled shoes are required
Program: Fundamentals, posture, embrace, feet positions, musicality, connection, navigation, Caja continuada, Baldoza, paso basico, decorations, back ocho parada and sandwich, planeo and boleos. Etiquette at milongas (social dancing). INCLUDES TWO HOURS PRACTICA at our practica venues.
Classes are located at: Pearl Studios, 500 8th ave, 12th fl @ 35th st.
- Mondays 9-11pm and Sat 4-6pm at Asura Restaurant, 235w 35th st
- Thursdays 9;30-12am at Ukranian Restaurant 140 2nd Ave, New York NY10003
- 2 hours + 2 hours practice $60 in advance or $80 at the door, Workshop recurrent get a 50% off, by sending an email mentioning the date of the last Fast Learner workshop. You will receive an invoice with the discounted price
- SPECIAL COMBO: 2 hours of Fast Learners, and 2 hours of the Pre-Intermediate boot camp + 2 two hours practica per day, for another $110 (in advance only),
All the attendants will receive $30 OFF for our regular pack of classes.
RESERVE YOUR SPACE and save money buying it in advance